The all new Moto G (3rd Gen) With 4G Support & Android 5.1 Lollipop
The wait is over.Finally, Motorola released their most awaited Moto G (3rd Gen) in India at an event in Delhi.The new Moto G comes with a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection.The phone is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor and it runs on Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) straight out of the box. It sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash which is capable of 1080p video recording and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It has dual SIM support and it also supports 4G.It has IPX7 rating for water resistance that can withstand under 3 feet water for 30 minutes.The Motorola Moto G (Gen 3) is available in 8GB and 16GB internal storage variants.Below we share some specification of the Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen.
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 1.2 GHz quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- 1GB RAM with 8GB internal memory / 2GB RAM with 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, IR filter, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- IPX7 rating for water resistance
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2,470 mAh battery
The Moto G (Gen 3) will be available in 8GB internal storage with 1GB of RAM priced at Rs. 11,999, and a 16GB model with 2GB of RAM priced at Rs. 12,999. It goes up for sale on Tuesday midnight via exclusive online retail partner, Flipkart.The new Motorola Moto G will be competing directly against the Lenovo’s K3 Note and Xiaomi’s Mi 4i.